Thursday, February 17, 2011

Our Wedding

 The Wedding Party
 Candice And Her Folks
 I Don't Recall What We Were Talkin About
Candice And Her Family From Florida
 Ashley And Stevo

 Candice's Grandparents and Her Great Aunt Luella
 The Bride And Groom
 Faith The Flower Girl


 Peter, Sarah, And Jon
 John And Jen
 Wedding Party
 My Groomsmen And I
 Mr. K and Myself
 Grandma And Grandpa Wilson Along With My Folks
 My Parents And Her Parents
 Ben And Kristy
 Groomsmen And Little Weston
 Brides Maids And Flower Girl
 Candice And Her Dad
 A True Shotgun Wedding
 I Was Touching Her Hair
 Candice's Father Giving her A Kiss
 Candice And Faith
 Sarah Marie And James
 Candice's Sister Kristy
 Pastor Lloyd Jewet


 Giving Her Away
 Too Curious For Her Own Good LOL

 Such A Happy Wife




First Kiss As Husband And Wife
 The Cake Fight
 Making Up
My Mom And Dad

Waiting Around

No comments:

Post a Comment